Curacubby is Hiring!
Customer Success Team Member
As a member of the Customer Success Team, your job will be to deliver an amazing customer experience as you onboard preschools, day-care facilities, day camps, and private K-8 schools onto our platform and as you provide world-class support.
- A genuine desire to help customers solve their problems.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and friendly demeanor via email, on-the-phone, or via chat.
- Power-user mastery of either MS office or Google Apps.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience with preschools, day-care facilities, or day camps
- Programming or database experience.
We are seeking a tenacious and proactive team leader to drive excellence across sales, marketing, and customer success functions! Curacubby is the leading unified business platform for schools of all sizes!
- 2 years of solutions selling experience.
- Excellent customer communication skills
- A history of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools
- Experience working with schools, camps, or teachers at any level